Refund a Transaction
This transaction type is used to refund a customer for a transaction that was successfully settled.
- The merchant must have a merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- The merchant must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Bluefin Payment Gateway account.
- The merchant must have a valid Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and their Web site must be capable of initiating both client- and server-side SSL connections.
- The merchant must be able to store payment gateway account data securely (for example, API Login ID, or Transaction Key).
- The merchant must have Action Form module installed.