This action will allow you to to display/output the content of a JSON entity (with one element).
Here’s what you can configure:
- Description. A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message. An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition. This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you’d enable a ShowError action only if you’ve found an error let’s say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == “Some Value”. This field supports My Tokens.
- Entity Name. Name of entity to serialize. Can contain context tokens, for example [FieldId], and My Tokens.
- Http Code. The http code that will be returned.
- Criteria. Provide criteria to determine which entries are removed.
- HTTP Headers. Can contain context tokens, for example [FieldId], and My Tokens.