TabsPro Integration - Change Tab
This action will allow you to change tabs in a TabsPro module on a Form/Grid’s button press.
Using this Action you can edit the following fields:
- Description. A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message. An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition. This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you’d enable a ShowError action only if you’ve found an error let’s say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == “Some Value”. This field supports My Tokens.
- TabsPro Module. Select the TabsPro module to which the action refers to; if an expression is passed you will need to pass the TabsPro ModuleID. Supports My Tokens.
- Tab. Select the tab to which you wish to change; if an expression is passed you will need to pass the TabsPro tabID. Supports My Tokens.