This action allows you to delete a specific folder(and all subfolders - optionally).
You can edit the following fields:
- Description . A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message . An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition . This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you’d enable a ShowError action only if you’ve found an error let’s say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == “Some Value”. This field supports My Tokens.
- Identifier . It can be: The folder ID (Example: 77), the folder path (Example: assets/Cars/) or the folder path from current portal (Example: Portals/0/assets/Cars/). Supports My Tokens.
- Recursive . Enable this checkbox to enable deleting subfolders and their content.