- Is a challenge-response system test designed to differentiate humans from automated programs. A CAPTCHA differentiates between human and bot by setting some task that is easy for most humans to perform but is more difficult and time-consuming for current bots to complete.
- Provides a text box for the entry of a password. The password characters will be obscured as they are entered.
- Allows User Roles assigning. On submit, it creates tokens for each permission in the format [:], [:AsRoleIds] (same as previous) and [:AsRoleNames].
- Is a CAPTCHA-like system designed to establish that a computer user is human (normally in order to protect websites from bots).
- Provides a text box for entry of a Username