When you want to parse multiple values at once from the same Input, you can set this as action on your method. An example where we used this action, is provided on the API Methods page, on the case where we created a method which is invoked from Server side from an HTTP request. Using this Action you can edit the following fields:
- Description. A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message. An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition. This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you’d enable a ShowError action only if you’ve found an error let’s say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == “Some Value”. This field supports My Tokens.
- EntryId. A guid that uniquely identifies an entry. Can contain form tokens (for example [Email]) and My Tokens.
- Input. Can contain form tokens (for example [Email]) and My Tokens.
- Parse Data. Provide a list of rules to parse the Input expression (which can be a token that contains the value from another field or action) into new tokens. Use these new tokens in subsequent actions. If the match contains subgroups, then the first subgroup will be extracted instead of the whole match.